At Eh-Co we want everyone to be involved in including our products in their cooking, an easy weekend family meal that can be cooked for a TV Sunday or a social family gathering.
We’re aware that hot sauce is not everyone’s go to family ingredient, but we offer range of flavours perfect for the whole family for those who love their spice and for those who want a tamer tangy BBQ. This recipe of wings is based on the idea of swapping out our sauces depending on the overall flavour wanted, easily splitting up portions for a large serving to different people.
Depending on the flavour you’re going for you’re going to need either (300ml needed for party recipe):
- N'Dorbor BBQ Hot Sauce- A fabulous bottle of hot sauce so extraordinary it is ready to rumble whenever you feel the undeniable urge to slather barbecue sauce on something. With the right combination of heat, smoky flavour and sweetness, there is none of that glorified ketch-up sense about this rare bottle of goodness.
- Toghu Chipotle Hot sauce- Toghu Hot sauce brings all of this together and then some. The smoky chipotle undertones blend incredibly well with the Habanero
- Tad Market Habanero Hot sauce- The heat is bold and packed full of red habanero flavour resulting in a seriously versatile and ridiculously good hot sauce Ideal for the heat seeking foodie
- If you’re going for a party set up 1KG of bone-in chicken wings, simply half the recipe to suit your family and friend size
- 150g of unsalted butter
- 2 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Celery and soured cream for sides and dipping
- Preheat oven to a high temp of 200C and ensure you have a rack that the chicken wings can cook on to give you that crispy skin desired.
- Place the naked wings inside of the oven with some oil and salt spread evenly over them, for 30 minutes
- Once these are in you can begin to add the butter to a hot saucepan, once melted down, be careful to not put the heat up too high and burn the butter, you can add the hot sauce of our choice.
- Once fully incorporated add the 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
- When the wings have cooked for 30 mins mix in 3/4 of your hot sauce mixture into a bowl with the wings and return them to the oven for a further 20-30 minutes.
- Use the remaining sauce for dipping along with the celery and soured cream for sides and dipping.
Simple recipes and ideas, sign up now to be in the loop with our spice adoring sauces and many of our other products to offer.
Did you know you can buy all of our hot sauces as a collection? Shop now
Contact us E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +44 (0) 7949 820 944