Spicy Vegan Scrambled Eggs
Here’s a vegan breakfast idea for you! Are you a lover of tofu? If the answer is yes, then this is a recipe for you. In this recipe we will show you how to make a vegan scrambled egg using tofu as the vegan substitute for eggs. If you like your food hot and spice, adding in a drizzle of a Basil Infused Habanero Chilli Oil will start your day off the right way. Scrambled eggs aren’t just for breakfast though. You can enjoy this quick and easy recipe any time of the day!
- White onion
- Extra-firm tofu (scrambled)
- Nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Eh-Co Habanero Chilli Oil
- Chop tofu, onion and garlic
- Heat non-stick pan and add onion and garlic
- Cook for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes, add the scrambled tofu, chilli oil and nutritional yeast
- Cook for 5-10 minutes
- Season with lemon and salt
- Serve immediately
If you make any of our recipes, take a photo and tag us on our social media. We would love to see them!